Tuesday 14 April 2020

Hello everyone



Hello everyone,

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and enjoys lots of yummy chocolate eggs and bunnies.  It has been lovely to have such beautiful weather to enjoy in our gardens or during our daily exercise.
 

It has been lovely to hear about all the wonderful things you have been up to and seeing lots of amazing home learning. We love to hear all about your adventures, so please feel free to email them to us.

On Wednesday you will receive a resource pack with lots of activity ideas we have put together. Please feel free to dip in and out of these ideas as they are just suggestions. We were hoping to do the topic this term of People who help us and Keeping healthy. In the packs is some ideas of activities around this topic along with some construction challenge cards, outdoor play and Read write inc poster. If there are any further resources you would like please just drop me an email.

A couple of challenges you might like to do this week....

Can you make a butterfly to put up in your window?
Using objects in your house or garden, can you make a picture with them?
Can you make up a joke? (we would love to hear your jokes)

We thought the children might like to know what our adventures have been.

Zoe has been doing some decorating, walking her dog,doing some gardening. "I have also enjoyed playing board games with my family."

Chloe has been very active and set up a makeshift volleyball net in her garden and the highest score so far is 23. Chloe has also enjoyed taking her daily exercise in her local forest area.

Colleen has been planting lots of vegetables in her garden. "We made our own burgers at the weekend and cooked them on the bbq. We have been having lots of fun in the garden, enjoying the the lovely warm weather and even had a water balloon fight. I got very wet!! " 

Helen has been taking her dogs for daily walks and has been camping in her garden. "I have been playing on the trampoline and decorating my house."

Karen has been dancing and singing to music. "I have been enjoying reading some books and playing some board games with my family. I have also been jogging around my house."

Caroline has been doing lots of yummy baking and has started knitting poppies ready for Remembrance in November. "I have done lots of tidying and enjoying the sunshine in my garden. I had great fun making a birthday bouquet from wild foliage from one of my walks."

Sharon has been doing lots of gardening and some walks to Maiden Castle. "I have been waving to Ruby when I have been in my garden." 

Julia has been camping in her garden all weekend with her family. They enjoyed joining in with Stay at home Camp Bestival. She has also been taking her dogs out for daily walks and enjoying the sunshine. 

Keep sending in the wonderful things you have been up to and enjoy the sunshine. We miss you all. Keep smiling and keep safe

Please feel free to email us anytime.

Julia and Preschool Team

No comments:

Post a Comment